Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

News

I would just like to inform everyone on what's up.
I don't really like rules but since it has come to that time I have to impose rules

1. The ChatBox is for requests only, I will not allowing spamming and I will not be posting anymore things in there. If you see another DJCruz it is not me. The last time I posted something in the box was my "Please vote for my Justin Bieber cover"

2. I am taking requests, either in the ChatBox or in the comments. I will get to them, so just keep an eye for them.

3. I do not post covers on here that are not mine. That is why Coverlandia.net & Coverlandia.blogspot are here for. Please do not ask for me to post covers on here.

4. I see that the polls votes are getting many votes, over 100, and I'd like for whoever votes to drop a request or a comment, I'm not imposing it on you guys, but it would be appreciated if you could do that.

5. I am now starting to tag my covers, I had an inccident where someone tried to steal my cover so I will now have to tag it, sorry for the inconvinence, but it was neccesary.

Thanks for visting guys, and hope you follow. Enjoy my fanmade covers!
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment